- Premium lightweight blue Nitrile gauntlet
- Excellent resistance against oils, fats, bleaching agents and solvents
- ‘Lozenge’ pattern on palm and fingertips improves grip and performance
- Hardwearing glove with superior abrasion resistance
- Specially formulated for improved dexterity and minimal finger fatigue
- Flock lined for moisture absorption
- Suitable for food use
- Antistatic properties meet the requirements of EN1149-1:1996 for surface resistivity.
- Cut resistance Level 1
Blue Nitrile Glove
From £1.15 Price exc. VAT
Discount per Quantity
|Price Per Unit||£1.45||£1.25||£1.15|
Premium lightweight blue Nitrile gauntlet designed for applications where chemical and mechanical protection is required.
Sizes: S/7 – 2XL/11
Safety Standards: EN388:2016 4101X | EN ISO 374-1:2016 J K L O T P (Type A) | EN ISO 374-5:2016 VIRUS | EN1149-1:1996 | EN420:2003 A1:2009
Please Contact Us Before Ordering
The Coronavirus pandemic is currently affecting the supply chain on some items within this category.
Please contact us on 0800 161 3661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check stock before placing an order on this product.
If an item is currently unavailable, our team can advise on estimated leadtimes or suggest a suitable alternative.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience in these highly unusual circumstances.