It’s never too early to start preparing for those cold autumn and winter months! In the blink of an eye they’re here and suddenly you’re facing long hours, working out in the cold whilst your newly ordered base layer thermals are winging their way towards you.
I’m sure if this has ever happened to you, you’ve pledged to do things differently in future years but it’s surprising how many of us get caught out – particularly if we’ve changed jobs or find ourselves in new, more challenging work environments. So maybe this year’s the year to consider shopping a little earlier, at least then you’ll be ahead of schedule ensuring you’re not only snug when the temperatures drop but dare I say it, a little smug as those chilly days kick in.
As someone who is perpetually cold in winter, I understand the value of base layers. For the uninitiated, the technology of these everyday heroes allows a thin layer of air to be trapped between the skin and the material, which is then warmed by body heat, helping to regulate temperature. There are a myriad of different options to choose from however I think you’ll agree the BRUBECK® THERMO Range is a collection that eclipses all others.
The ideal solution for both the transitory period between seasons or any winter activity in low temperatures, BRUBECK® THERMO products are made with state-of-the-art 3D technology and feature functional yarns to reinforce moisture management and thermal comfort during winter days. This double layer knitwear with snug fit effectively draws moisture out, insulating your body from cold weather conditions. Variable knit structures and NILIT HEAT yarn, a coffee bean shell fibre, help to keep the skin dry and warm. The complex structure of the coffee charcoal additive effectively captures body heat allowing the wearer to store warmth even in low temperatures.
- Double face construction with exceptional thermo-insulating properties
- Allows natural body thermo-regulation preventing overheating and hypothermia
- Snug fit allows for multi-layering clothing system
- 4-way elasticity and side rib zones to ensure maximum comfort of movement
- Flat seams, soft touch, reinforced zones to prevent abrasion, mesh zones in high perspiration areas
- Anti-allergic, anti-irritation, bacteriostatic
- Nature friendly – this man made yarn is produced entirely from biodegradable coffee bean charcoal (recognised for its natural thermo-insulating properties)
- Quick dry, non-iron
- Composition: 63% NILIT HEAT Polyamide, 35% Polypropylene, 2% Elastane
The BRUBECK® THERMO range for women maintains all of the benefits of the men’s collection but features NILIT INNERGY yarn, a functional man-made yarn with NILIT INNERGY fibre. This fibre consists of an organic mineral which converts the naturally occurring thermo energy of the wearer into FIR (far-infrared rays or waves of energy) and reflects them back into the body. Working with the natural cycles of a woman’s body, the fibre converts energy to store warmth, delicately heating the body to keep skin dry and snug even in the lowest of temperatures. Tests have shown that the heat emitted by the fibres enhances muscle elasticity and may even help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
In studies, co-ordinated by Professor Marizia Botti of the Polytechnic University of Milan, the yarn was also proven to increase oxygen levels in the blood, decrease and postpone the accumulation of lactic acid levels, invigorate and energise during sports activities and help to relieve muscle fatigue after exercise …… when I mentioned earlier these base layers were heroes I wasn’t kidding!
- Smart, functional man-made yarn and NILIT INNERGY fibre
- Assures natural body thermo-regulation
- High level of natural thermo-insulating properties
- Anti-allergic, anti-irritation and bacteriostatic
- Flat seams, soft touch, reinforced zones prevent from abrasion, special ribs and seamless knitting ensure perfect body fit. Mesh zones in high perspiration areas maximize breathability and 4-way elasticity gives comfort of movement.
- Second skin effect fits all shapes,
- Fitted, structured cut
- Will not crease or lose shape even with frequent washing
- Composition:63% NILIT INNERGY Polyamide, 35% Polypropylene, 2% Elastane
Clad Safety stock BRUBECK® THERMO base layer ranges for both men and women and are able to offer substantial discounts on the recommended retail price of other stockists (when buying multiple units). Please contact us for your individual quote on 0800 161 3661 or email [email protected].
Clad Safety has been operating for over 30 years and takes pride in the excellent service that we offer to our customers. Our product range, combined with expert technical advice allows us to offer valuable workwear solutions. For further information or to find out more on how Clad Safety can support your workwear, uniform and PPE needs please contact our Customer Service Team on the number or email address shown above.