HeightMaster Nexus Helmet
It is vital that your head is appropriately protected when working in a high-risk environment.
Helmets are the first point of defence in protecting the wearer from a head injury. When worn correctly they can both prevent a brain injury and save lives.
Many injuries are caused from the impact of falling objects and can affect the skin, skull, brain and neck. There is also a risk of side impact to the wearer if they were to lose their footing or if the platform they were working on collapsed. Therefore, it is vital to wear the appropriate headgear.
Clad supply a range of helmets suitable for a variety of job roles and have recently introduced the pioneering Nexus HeightMaster Safety Helmet. Combining the needs of form and function, this helmet is both modern in design while conforming to industry safety standards.
In accordance with EN12492, the Nexus HeightMaster has:
- A colour coded 4-point adjustable chinstrap which secures the helmet to the user when working at height.
- A harness can be easily replaced for improved hygiene.
- The addition of a HeightMaster Liner providing further protection to the wearer.
- A Dry-Tech sweatband for maximum comfort.
- A micro peak of 20mm providing optimal upwards visibility.
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1 Class C, LT
Conforms to the performance requirements of EN 50365
Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997
Conforms to EN 397 in respect of shock absorption, penetration, LD and -40°C
Material: Shell: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
Peak Type: Micro Peak (20mm)
Internal Features: 6 point sewn durable and hardwearing Terylene webbing cradle, complete with Dry-Tech Sweatband